A platform that empowers teachers.
A community that inspires students.
Skip confusing setups, downloads, and editors.
Begin your class with
code, collaboration, and inspiration.
Teaching coding has never been more creative.
As the perfect next-step to Scratch, introduce your students to real-life coding with our
intuitive class platform.
We took care of the boring, so that...
You can teach what really matters:
logic, variables, loops,
From the idea to the first line of code in seconds
Our distraction-free code editor requires no downloads or setups. Only your creativity and your
it a try
- Code in the browser, including Chromebooks, laptops, and
tablets. Simply write your code and press Play.
- Enable libraries with a single click, extend projects by
sound, physical interfaces, or more.
- Collaborate with forks, highlight code and add comments.
Review student progress with version history.
- Create step-by-step tutorials with text, images, video,
and GIFs. View
Join the world’s leading academic institutions
"OpenProcessing is a great teaching tool and I use it as a key environment in
coding classes at NYU. Students
get up and running immediately, coding in the browser without having to worry about
installations and setup."
"OpenProcessing has been an excellent web-based creative coding tool for my
students who all
have Chromebooks and need
to program in the browser!"
Join Professor Plus+
- Create unlimited classes & sketches
- Give free Plus+ Membership to all your students
- 250 MB file space for each student
- Set code-level privacy options
- Hide source code to challenge students
- Enable external libraries with a single click
- Clone class easily for a new semester
- Review student progress with code version history
- Priority live customer service
Any questions? Check out our
FAQ or reach out.
Want to try first? You can
create a class and try it with your students for free until
15 sketch limit.
*All prices shown are in US Dollars. Payments are managed securely by
You are awesome!
Thank you! Only with your support, OpenProcessing can continue to exist.
Now go ahead! Create your class, invite your students and start teaching.
Create a Class
Return to My Profile