Teaching coding has never been
Invite students to create and submit sketches, comment, and collaborate with other students.
Add challenges with mouse, keyboard, voice, camera interactions!
Let them learn open source software literacy as they explore 200k+ sketches, understand their code, create forks, and interact with the community.
Students may like chaos, but you prefer
Organize sketches by week, topic, or assignment.
Showcase select works on presentation mode.
See who submitted sketches and when.
Clone the class for next semester for a quick start.
From the idea to the first line of code
No localhost setups, html-css learning curve, file management or browser refreshes.
Focus on teaching what really matters: algorithms, shapes, variables, loops, conditionals...
Enable libraries with a single click.
Press Play to play.
Join Professor Plus+
to create your own class and invite your students easily!
- Unlimited classes
- Unlimited sketches
- Unlimited students
- Free Plus+ Membership for all your students
- 250 MB file space for each student
- Private/Class Only/Public privacy options
- Source code hiding to challenge students
- External libraries in sketches
- Easy class cloning for new semester
- Priority live support from Sinan