This program displays a map created randomly using the noise() function. The entire map (1000x1000 tiles) is created at the beggining of the program, and then only a fraction of it (90x100 tiles) is displayed. Because of how noise() is calculated, a whole different map is created everytime the program is run.
1. Use arrow keys to wander around the map
2. Use 'W' and 'S' to raise or lower sea level
A simple cellular automata that follows the S2345/B345678 (Walls) rule, which means every alive cell will die if it has less than 2 or more than 5 neighbours and every dead cell will live if it has more than 2 and less than 9 neighbours.
1. RIGHT-click and drag to draw alive cells
2. LEFT-click and drag to draw dead cells
3. Press ENTER to pause/unpause simulation
4. Press 'C' to set all cells to dead
Each grass tile grows at a certain speed (randomly determined at the beginning of the program for each tile) up to full growth.
Each animal circle eats the grass tile under it to get energy, consuming the grass in the process. When the grass is over, they migrate. When they have enough energy, they may have children. Every step, animals lose some energy and, when they reach zero, they die.
1. LEFT-click to add an animal
2. RIGTH-click to set grass tiles to full growth
3. Press ENTER to set a new random grass configuration
This program simulates several bodies wandering free around space. Each body has its own gravity field which affects other bodies around it. I tried to respect some Physics laws (e.g. bigger bodies accelerate slower than smaller bodies).
This program simulates the spreading of a disease through P2P infection. The variable parameters are Birth Rate, Death Rate and Infection Chance. Once inside the red ring around infected people, healthy people may or may not get sick, depending on Infection Chance. Only healthy people (blue) may have children (depending on Birth Rate) and only infected people (dark green) may die (depending on Death Rate).
1. LEFT-click to add a new individual
2. Press C to change between healthy/sick person to be added (upper-right window)
3. Press Z to set all parameters to zero